|I'm an artist. And this is me. The Illistrated me, the un-me.|
Mike Mulligan and his Steam Shovel-Aftermath If you were to visit the farming town of Popperville, the first place you would come across would be the grand city hall in the middle of town. Of course, if you were a new visitor to the town, you wouldn’t know the machine that helped to build the city hall in a small way still lay down in the cellar. Let’s go meet that machine now.Mike Mulligan and his Steam Shovel-Aftermath by Tesla51
In the cellar, with a rusty smoke stack and leaking pipes attached to her boiler, lies Mary Anne. Mary Anne is a steam shovel who helped to dig the cellar with her owner Mike Mulligan. Back in the old days, Mary Anne had worked hard with Mike Mulligan and many of her brothers and sisters in the city to help build roads, dig railroad tunnels, landing fields for planes, and cellars for the tall skyscrapers.
But when new gas shovels, electric shovels and diesel motor shovels came along they took all the jobs away from the steam shovels. Many steam shovels were sold for junk or left to rus
Been a long time since I got tagged last. Ah well, here are the rules:
1. You have to post ALL the rules
2. Each person has to share 13 things about themselves (Thirteen? Oh boy.)
3. Answer 13 questions and then invent 13 questions to ask those that you tag.
4. Choose 13 people (With all of these "13s" this has got to be the unluckiest post.)
5. You have to legitimately tag 13 people
6. You CANNOT say you do not do tags.
7. Tag-backs are ALLOWED.
8. You must make a JOURNAL ENTRY, no comments are allowed (unless the comments are about said Journal Entry)
9. You have to finish within a week (With my update schedule? This will be a rush.)
10. Be creative with the title, none of those "I've Been Tagged!" stuff.
Thirteen Things About Me
1. I am a writer, specifically of FanFiction.
2. I write and film Thomas the Tank Engine videos on Youtube.
3. I have a scar on my right eyebrow from running into a door my grandpa's house (which had springs on the backs and I was in a hurry to use the restroom), and from when I ran into another kid's teeth on the play ground when I was in second or third grade.
4. I have a scar on my left hand pad that almost severed a tendon when I cut it on some scrap. Thankfully I can use it.
5. I appeared in the newspaper when I was 11 in print and in picture when our historic railroad depot was restored and opened as a museum and working train station.
6. I provide voice acting parts for people on Youtube sometimes.
7. Can sing.... a little. I just drop too many keys in tune sometimes.
8. Can't dance
9. My right thumb can bend backwards another 20 degrees from being straight. I call it 'hitchhikers thumb.'
10. Been along the west coast up to part of Washington, and to the states around the Great Lakes.
11. I film my TTTE videos in an old diner car that appeared in a movie, Midnight Run with Robert Deniro.
12. I have a bottle full of volcanic ash spewed out from Mt. St. Helens during its 1980 eruption
13. I film a little.
Questions That Were Asked (Answer is in Italics)
1. Describe yourself in three words.
Shy, witty, creative
2. If you could have lunch with any person from history, alive or dead, who would it be?
Hmmm tough one. Either Nikola Tesla or Theodore Roosevelt cause they seem like interesting people to talk with over lunch.
3. If you could live in any fictional universe (television, literature, video games, movies, etc.), where would you want to live? Why? Another interesting one. I can't choose between either TTTE or a Star Fox universe, or a LittleBigPlanet universe. They all seem like interesting places to live for different reasons. In TTTE, I'd get to live in the country and live in a world of talking trains(my first love in life). In Star Fox, I'd get to live in a universe of anthro animals(my second love). In LittleBigPlanet I could be endlessly creative forever. It's a three way tie.
4. What would be your dream Halloween costume?
Easy, a realistic Foxy the pirate Fox!
5. Favorite firearm?
Hmmm guns eh? Not sure if I have a fav, but I do like the Webley Revolver and the Colt 1911 hand gun. Browning Automatic Rifle is also a good gun.
6. What is the creepiest thing that has happened to you?
Don't have one. BUT I wish something would happen like being haunted, seeing a ghost, or a UFO.
7. If you could be fluent in any language, what would it be?
Animal, cause hey who doesn't want to hold a conversation with their pets?
8. What would you give yourself an Academy Award for?
Best Story Idea maybe
9. What surrounds us, penetrates us, and binds us all together?
Atoms and molecules.
10. You can have any creature as a pet, totally loyal and responsive to your commands. What would it be?
Hmmmm... any creature... Well, I guess a griffin or a parasaualophus dinosaur
11. You can get away with anything for the next 30 minutes, no questions asked, no consequences suffered. What are you going to do?
Take all the books and dvd's I can carry from any chain store.
12. Would you drive a tank to work or school if you had the opportunity?
Heh, yeah. Then no one would cut me off and I wouldn't get stuck in traffic.
13. If you became a millionaire, what is the first thing you would buy?
A nice large house so I have a place to put my stuff in it.
My New Questions
1. If you could be any real or fictional animal (normal or furry) what would you choose?
2. If you could go to any planet (real or fictional) what would it be? Why?
3. If you could play your favorite Youtube Gamer for 10 videos of your choosing, who would it be?
4. If you were given three wishes by a genie, what would they be?
5. What do you prefer: pizza or burgers?
6. Favorite book and/or movie?
7. What book or game would you want to see made into a movie? A good movie.
8. What would you like to meet: a friendly ghost or a friendly alien race?
9. If you were abducted by aliens, would you rather be in their zoo or circus? And all the conditions of living are nice and clean.
10. If you were in a FNAF game and you got caught by one of the robots what character would you want to possess as a ghost?
11. What is your biggest fear?
12: If you could have any super power, what would it be?
13: If you could change one aspect of history, paradox and butterfly effect free, what would it be?
I'm just an artist. In this insane world. I draw furries, and I'm not ashamed of it. If you ever want to RP on one of my pieces or your own, I welcome it.|
Huh, would have thought I was closer related to Twilight. Oh well, AJ's cool.
My DA Family
squirrel cousin who can't speak Japanese-
Current Residence: Somewhere in Arizona
Favourite genre of music: Classic Rock
Favourite cartoon character: Martha -Martha Speaks, Fifi Lafume -Tiny Toons, and Foxglove -Chip n' Dale Rescue Rangers
Personal Quote: Man is free at the moment he wishes to be. -Voltair
Where A Bird Once NestedWhere A Bird Once Nested
All of Bricksburg was cloaked in a sea of darkness the beautiful night had brought with the light glow of the approaching dawn just barely starting to show on the horizon. In his apartment, Emmet Brickowski laid peacefully. The Master Builder and his friends had only just finished in destroying the enemy force of Duplo aliens that had threatened the safety of the universe. All was right with the universe once more.
Suddenly came a sound that disturbed the minifigure’s rest. The rhythm of it made him figure it was his alarm clock beeping. He reached out and smacked the top with his clawed hand to silence it. But the sound came back a second later. He smacked it again, and still the sound continued. Emmet sat up quickly and glared at his clock.
“What is with you?” he angrily asked the inanimate object. Then it hit him it wasn’t his a
The Magic Lives On (MSB Story) It was something that really none of her class had ever expected. And really, even though neither of them had ever set foot in her class for the past nineteen years, they had always had secretly worried about this day. It all happened on the morning of September 12, 2012.
Arnold Pearlstein had just woken up from his deep sleep. The young red haired man had been away for the past month identifying the composition of lava flows in Hawaii, and had only arrived back in Walkerville the previous night. He fumbled around blindly until he found his glasses. As he walked past his open closet, a small sentence ran through his head as he looked at a yellow and white horizontal striped sweater hanging from an old coat hanger.
I should stay home today, he thought.
For a moment, he honestly didnt know why he thought that, and then he remembered